Double-head Mitre Saw
Electronically controlled hydropneumatic double saw machine for cutting Aluminum profiles, with a fixed head and a moving head with automatic positioning of the cutting length via a controlled axis.
The system is equipped with 2 Ø 500 mm vertical climbing blades, with pneumatic inclination of the heads between 90° and 45° inwards, which allows easy cutting without the need for length corrections in the passages between an angle and the other.
Thanks to their increased stroke and the cutting capacity of the blades, the simultaneous cutting of 2 profiles is possible.
5 Reasons to choose SD 500 S7 Alu
Precision over time: Extremely robust and reliable steel structure.
Possibility to cut 2 profiles simultaneously at the same length.
Extremely easy cuts: The oleopneumatic movement of the heads allows to operate without the need for length corrections in the passages between one angle and another.
Possibility to cutting also Vinyl profiles.
Possibility to obtain cuts at intermediate degrees with the help of mechanical stops.
Length (A)4.500 mm
Width (B)1.300 mm
Height (C)1.650 mm
Installed power6 Kw
Air consumption per cycle40 Nl/min
Minimum Operating Pressure7 bar
Useful Cutting Length
MaximumDepending on the base: 3,300, 4,300 or 5,300 mm
* Also on profile cut at +45°/-45°.
On request the machine can be equipped with:
- Base available for 4.300 mm useful cut.
- Base available for 5.300 mm useful cut.
- Fixed head roller conveyor.
- Moving head roller conveyor.
- Exhauster with 2 bags (Version with 4 outlets Ø 100).
- Manual labeling machine.
- Mechanical stop for pointed cut.
- Mechanical stop for short cut.
- Short pointed cut unit and pneumatic waste.
- Squares cutting (Software included).
- Countershims made to design for single or double cut (2/4 pieces).
- Software for cutting profiles with longer length.
- Fly Optimizer: automatic measurement system of the bar remains that allows you to optimize the production list again in order to reuse the production leftovers.